Lessons learned the first 50 years

Image
I hit a milestone. I turned 50 years old. I am thankful that I don't feel 50.   I am thankful for things God has taught me throughout those 50 years. .  I have learned that God loves mercy and when I feel a sense that justice needs to happen over mercy, all I need to do is remember that I am thankful for when God gives me mercy instead of a just punishment.   (Micah 6:8 8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.) ( Luke 6: 36  Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. ) I have learned that hurt people end up hurting people.   When I am able to see that I didn't hurt them but I am bearing the results of that persons hurt inflicted by other people, it helps me forgive whatever hurt they pushed onto me and move on.  (Romans 12 : 18  If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. )  I have learned that anyone who thinks they have God

Pit bulls? Evil dogs or Evil man?

There are many out there fighting to destroy the pit bull breed. They say that the random stories about pitbulls attacking means we must destroy them all.  I guarantee there are more Chihuahuas that bite people than pitbulls.   ...and yes, I have owned both. 

Of the people that want to destroy them...I wonder how many have spent any time with an actual pitbull.  I have... From the age of 5-16. or so..... we had a sweet, smart, and yes...gentle... full-blooded pitbull named Eagle.  He was a beautiful red, brindle.  He was a great pet and never attacked, or bit a person...

Evil dogs?  I don't think so...

Oh, perhaps you think the breed has changed in the last 20 or 30 years... 

  Let's see.    Five years ago... days before Christmas... we were traveling in middle Georgia..when ....I see a cardboard box moving off the side of a dirt road... Out of the box comes the most emaciated dog... My first thought is how  can it be moving..living...  It was sooooooo skinny....  it just broke my heart.   The dog was only  a mile from my parents house..so I tell them and we go back to take it food.  My mom starts HAND FEEDING IT... It scared me to death..because ANY dog  would bite..to eat. as it was.. starving..   This dog??? It did NOT..  IT didn't even growl.    What does she do?  She gently takes the food from my 60 ish year old mom... and my mom can then see the dog is a pitbull... the 6 month old pitbull puppy is missing toes.. has.scars on her face... she has puss in various areas of her body due to infection... How?  There is no other explanation other than she had to be a "pit bull" training puppy.   What is that?  It is where evil men starve pit bulls and throw in a live pit bull puppy ...so the grown pitbull kills the puppy in order to earn food or to eat  the live puppy for food... So who is evil?  MAN!!! Not the dog..   So what happened to this starving puppy by the side of the road?  For the last 5 years, she as  lives with  my parents...and the ONLY problem she ever has is that she wants to be a lap dog.  She wants to curl up and sit in your lap.   Her name?  Baby.... because she is a big, big baby...   Get to know a pitbull... don't go on the stories you hear... If it was reported every time a chihuahua or poodle attacked... we would hear about them....way, way more than pitbulls..and yes... I have owned both chihuhuas..and poodles...


Can pitbulls be dangerous? Yes... as can ANY dog that is taught to kill...hurt..    The only thing that needs to be illegal is abuse of these animals and any animal...and the penatly needs to be enormous as to stop this evil from MAN!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does God call us sheep?

Lessons learned the first 50 years

The call of Fellowship