Lessons learned the first 50 years

Image
I hit a milestone. I turned 50 years old. I am thankful that I don't feel 50.   I am thankful for things God has taught me throughout those 50 years. .  I have learned that God loves mercy and when I feel a sense that justice needs to happen over mercy, all I need to do is remember that I am thankful for when God gives me mercy instead of a just punishment.   (Micah 6:8 8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.) ( Luke 6: 36  Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. ) I have learned that hurt people end up hurting people.   When I am able to see that I didn't hurt them but I am bearing the results of that persons hurt inflicted by other people, it helps me forgive whatever hurt they pushed onto me and move on.  (Romans 12 : 18  If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. )  I have learned that anyone who thinks they have God

Back at Scottish Rite (Children's of Atlanta)

His daddy took him back to the hospital .   John-Michael hasn't stopped vomiting since his surgery.....
We couldn't keep any of his pain meds or even antinausea meds in him (or his antibotic)... So far they have given him a bag of IV fluids, Iv Zofran (to stop the vomiting), a 24 hour IV antibiotic, and drawn blood work.
The reason for the drawn blood work?  He is running a low grade fever...so pray it is just because he just had a pretty big surgery... I will let you all know what his blood work says..

Also, pray for our little sleep to count.  I have had about 3 hours (not all together)..and Russ had less than an hour and feels there are two meetings he can't miss tomorrow morning. (Wed morning). Please pray he doesn't fall asleep there..and driving.

Pray for JM's blood work..and all meds to help him not vomit..and not feel pain.
Thank you,
Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does God call us sheep?

Lessons learned the first 50 years

The call of Fellowship